Wednesday, September 3, 2008

New Arrivals


It has been one of those days where I've been bouncing back and forth from the front door 'just in case'. And just as I'd managed about five minutes of concentrated writing on a paper... I heard the distinct fall of yarn on my front porch - a soft pitter patter like spring rain - okay, actually more like the delivery guy's boots crashing against the wooden floorboards.

In a flash, I was gone! The Wollmeise arrived! And it's so pretty and bright! In place of honour with the Wollmeise is The Yo Yo String and Fluff because I love her blog and it really does feel beautifully squishy and is a bit more Martha-ish to my usual Frank-ness. So, I guess this means I'll spend the afternoon glancing over at my new yarn, seeking inspiration?

Oh, I also found a vampire bunny! Because VCM is currently convincing me I don't need angora bunnies...


Seriously, I could knit angora sweaters with angora bunnies!

No comments: