Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's Hot, But I'm Thinking Socks and Mittens

My Yarn Cafe yarn arrived! You should be able to tell the Dalmation colourway from the Tiger Cub! I wasn't going to order it, but the colours kept popping into my head. You know how that is? And then one morning I woke up: "I could make matching Dalmation mittens and socks and matching Tiger Cub scarf and socks... or any of those combinations really!" So, despite the heat, I'm thinking... mittens, socks, scarves... lions, tigers, bears...

The really fiendish thing? I was pushed over the edge last time because the Tiger Cub colourway I was loving was on the postcard with my Kiwi and Passionfruit yarn. Well, the next favourite colourway for which I've been just inches from clicking 'buy'? On the postcard with this order. It's like she knows...

No comments: