Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Berry Heatwave


There's a heatwave. So I did what any sensible girl would do. With a few blueberries, a few blackberries, some water and sugar, I whipped up a batch of nice, cool 'black and blue' sorbet.

My Lothlorien Sunshine Shawl is there in the background, steadily growing. Over 100 rows now! And my Numma Numma arrived. Numma Numma is my most serious addiction. This is the 'strawberry banana kiwi' BabyBoo. I had no BabyBoo, so I spent my last Loopy Ewe voucher along with a few cents (okay, a few dollars) and... I finally got Loopy Kisses as a bonus! It'll be a while - sigh - before I can face the exchange rate again.

2 comments:

Rose Red said...

oh sometimes you just have to spoil yourself, don't you - you know you're worth it!!

Bells said...

nice. all lovely, pretty and yummy things! Nice work. I do love a good sorbet.