Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Don't look if you're in Knit!'s cinema sock club!

Okay, taking a quick writing break, I - ah - write a blog post. But I spotted my comments earlier today and couldn't leave people on tenterhooks, right?

So, first, as you'll see above, is a rather sad, burned, but resilient bean. It is still growing. It is now starting to wind around the trellis.

And then I got home and found my last Lush order... with a freebie of Ruby Slippers, which I thought was just serendipity. So I popped my Ruby Slippers yarn in with my Ruby Slippers bubble bath bar and... they got along great!

It's been rather grey, so you don't really see the sparkle in either, but it's there, I assure you!

1 comment:

Rose Red said...

Mmmmm, ruby slippers sock yarn....love! And ruby slippers bubble bath bar - who knew? Not me. Must head to Lush sometime soon. And also clean my bath...