Thursday, February 12, 2009

Oops

This is what I get for merrily cabling while watching Life (although, it always seems weird seeing Damien Lewis starring in it - I saw him long ago in Hamlet in Hackney!). Fortunately, a friend just directed me to the Yarn Harlot's method of cable correction. She's a genius!!! Needless to say, the "down in the weeds" cheat is for me!

Oh, and I know the Red Cross Bushfire Appeal is going brilliantly and all, but don't forget some of the smaller volunteer organisations, like these, helping out the injured and homeless wildlife. The habitats will take some time to recover, so these guys have a long road ahead helping the animals get back on their paws (and claws and flippers etc).

1 comment:

Bells said...

Oh tricky cable fixing!!! Good luck!

And you are so right about the smaller orgs that need support. Well said.

Your bean looks a bit like mine. I'm hoping a few cooler days are helping.