Sunday, March 29, 2009

Buckled

I've been buying belt buckles on Etsy. I've been trying to re-rev my enthusiasm to power through the right side of Arwen. I've been trying to decide which socks to knit to finish all the single socks... and which ones to frog. Like the Maelstrom that's just a bit too colorful for words. And in thinking of which socks to knit, I've been trying to find the patterns that have scattered to the far reaches of the unknowable places of my house.

I think part of the problem is that I know I have to get some yarn to whip up some Owlings in the coming weeks, but I won't be able to decide on that till tomorrow when I'm taking a little side trip via the LYS on the way to the hairdresser. Because I have to go to the hairdresser. I haven't been at all this year. And things are happening this week and in the coming weeks where I'll want to look my best. Ish.

In the meantime, this link on the Huffington Post made me smile so much. Yes, I'm a bit of a softie for old wedding photos and these are wedding photos of the various presidents (the Carters look like children - it's a little bizarre). However, it's when you get to the end that it really pays off.

2 comments:

Rose Red said...

hee hee, thanks for the HP link - hilarious!!

Perhaps you should just wear odd socks?

Jacqui said...

ah that's great! I was listening to Obama read his memoir on Radio National this morning - he really is a captivating personality.