Saturday, June 13, 2009

The FOs are coming


A week of endings! I finished my Owlery Scarf in Bendigo Woollen Mills Luxury Ice. It's still a bit damp in the photo... the cold weather hasn't helped blocking time. But I am really pleased with how it turned out. It wears nice and comfy!


And VCM rescued Arwen, too. The seams are fantastically neat now and she hangs beautifully when you wear her. It's soft, cosy, warm and there's nothing so nice as hiding away in the pixie hood. I am a big fan of my Arwen!

2 comments:

artificiallymythic said...

Oh isn't Arwen just gorgeous!

I think I'm going to have to race through my Avalonne now.

And the owls! Oh they are too cute! Congrats on the lovely FO's!

Bells said...

Oh you made Arwen! She's lovely. I imagine having one of those would be just delicious. Love the owls too. Isn't the luxury yummy?