Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Inbetween owl cables...

The Owlery Scarf is growing very nicely and another couple of rows of owls were delivered during NCIS last night. One of these owls even opened its eyes sleepily to say hello.

And I named my particular version of Vivian, Ruby Tuesday. Yes, I haven't actually technically even cast her on, but her yarn is ordered (Bendigo Woollen Mills' Luxury in 'Ruby'). I was pleased with the name when I saw this hoodie, (get off my) cloud. I may need to knit that some time too!

1 comment:

artificiallymythic said...

Such a big fan of that song! And you're right, it does look like both need to be knitted up.

I've been quite taken with Vivian for a while now, I'm just a little scared of her though. Moss stitch and cables... too complicated for my brain at the moment.