Monday, June 29, 2009

Settling in for the evening


About a week ago, I was having a rough day and so ordered some yarn margaritas and as of this evening, I may be a little yarn drunk!

Needle Food is gorgeous. The colours are so saturated and beautiful and she packages everything up a treat! Don't you love it when yarn sellers really make an effort with their packaging? And it smells nice! Yes, I was happily hugging my yarn and sniffed and realised... it smelled good even!

I'm in the midst of lots of knitting projects at the moment. I've sort of cast too much on at once! Never mind. Each project is good for a certain time of day. I managed two rows of Bad Snow White on the buses to and from work today, for instance.

2 comments:

Bells said...

oh I think I might have to get some....

kgirl said...

gorgeous yarn - everyone seems to be talking about Needlefood of late, I must go check them out I think!!

Your particular colour choices look lovely