Tuesday, June 23, 2009

TV knitting


bad snow white
Originally uploaded by gidgetknits
Ruby Tuesday is far too complex to knit while catching up on shows I actually want to follow properly, so...

Meet Bad Snow White. She follows Ysolda's Snow White pattern in BWM's Purple Storm Luxury. I'm chewing my fingernails a little over size, but it does look like a pattern that needs a snug fit. The purple is gorgeous and seems a little... well... bad.

Today is a mix up of a day. I've had to do things with paperwork and numbers, so have been in a grumpy mood, and then something has come up that means I have to put my nose to the grindstone. In a fun way, but still!

Luckily, my perfume from Wiggle arrived. And I can categorically state that the Speakeasy Vanilla is gorgeous! It's sweet, but has that naughty liquor scent lurking underneath.

No comments: