Sunday, June 7, 2009

White than snow...


Introducing my Snow White's Mittens! They're in Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran (about a ball and a half) and knitted up from Bella's Mittens. I was a little indecisive about the mittens - just a bit too bulky and, well, grey - until I saw some of the Ravelry versions. Particularly the white ones! At that moment, I knew they were really Snow White's Mittens. It was my first attempt at the magic loop and you can't really see the slightly laddered sections, but once they're on, it's not really noticeable. My favourite mittens ever! If I can just keep them clean...

I do love knitting mittens and just wish I lived somewhere that enables longer term mitten wearing.

2 comments:

Rose Red said...

Yours are the second pair I've seen in about a week - they are fab!!

I'm with you on mittens - I sometimes wish I lived somewhere much colder!!

Bells said...

I'm with RoseRed - I've seen a couple of pairs this week in bloglnd. I think they are magnificent!

I totally live in a mitten-friendly town. I just need to knit them!