Wednesday, August 26, 2009

No, I'm the Doctor... and I have the pink sneakers to prove it!

I braved the wild winds to pick up my new sneakers. They don't sparkle, but I'm developing a distinct Converse fetish.

Which wouldn't be so bad if it was the only fetish.

Currently I'm working on a cocktail lounge filled with Ishbels, Damsons etc all knitted from my yarn margaritas. Here's my 'Let Them Eat Cake' shawl - a large Ishbel. Can I just say... Needle Food's Black Forest is so so so soft and everyone agrees that it does look like chocolate cake as it knits up.

On Monday, I had a narrow escape from the Big Bad Wolf. He huffed, he puffed, he brought down a couple of chimney bricks and chipped a tile in the process, but it could have been worse. I'm not eaten.

3 comments:

Rose Red said...

Just like yarn...you can never have too many converse!!

needlefood said...

Your Ishbel looks yummy. Can't wait to see it finished!
-Michelle

Jacqui said...

hee hee I have those sneakers, only they are green :)