Monday, August 24, 2009

Spinning tales


Okay, now I have a spindle! And isn't she pretty? And I have more milk to spin up on her - aren't these the most glorious colours? Zebisis Designs.

I've also cast my Needle Food Black Forest Cake on as a large Ishbel. It truly is like knitting up chocolate cake! I have high hopes for the swirls in the plummy, jammy and chocolate cake goodness. I'm thoroughly enjoying my Ishbel kick, though I'm looking forward to trying out her sister, Damson, in some scarlet numma numma I have in mind.

4 comments:

Rose Red said...

I love the idea of chocolate cake ishbel!! Yummy yummy yum yum!

artificiallymythic said...

Oooh! I love it! Can't wait to see her in person...

Maria said...

I really love the colours in the spun yarn ... need some

Bells said...

knitting chocolate cake - oh that's going to stay with me for a while! Enjoy!