Thursday, September 24, 2009

Just what you need to go into the woods...


Jam&Wolves
Originally uploaded by gidgetknits
I love the Damson pattern! Here's Jam & Wolves in numma numma 'Black Cherry Jam.' It's delicious!

Artificially Mythic also has the prettiest Damson - Mithril. So, so soft and drape-y. Today, Artificially Mythic also rescued my Bingley sock. I love that sock, but for some reason, I've had a mental block over the short row heel. I've done short row heels before, but never toe-up, and my mind just wasn't getting around the concept. Back on track now.

At Kniterature group last night, I also cast on Travelling Woman in Fleece Artist 'Twilight.' Yes, I'm slightly obsessed over shawls.

2 comments:

artificiallymythic said...

oooh! You're doing a travelling woman! How exciting! I have it queued up for my lazy lacy summer.

I now have an urge to knit socks...

Bells said...

god that's amazing colour! Great yarn/pattern match!