Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Wardrobe rehauls


If you're going to have a cocktail lounge of shawls (Artifically Mythic and I had been joking about the number of 'yarn margaritas' turning into shawls...), you need something to wear with them. No, I'm not really very good at sewing - my seams tend to have a mind of their own - but happily I'm the daughter of someone who can sew very well, so I took advantage of an online sale for some new patterns!

I'm also toying with a shawl/doily mash-up for my next project. Well, aside from the pile of WIPs I currently have.

But I have banned any thought of Christmas knitting this year! It's been a stressful few weeks and I've quite enjoyed treating myself to knitting for fun.

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

love the patterns! What a good idea - I need a new frock and I have some lovely old ones of my Mums. If only I could convince her to make me one...

PS I'll be down for Christmas!