Thursday, December 10, 2009

Food!


Okay, slightly less than imaginative post title there! Would you look at the yellow a quiche can achieve thanks to one's busy little free range hens? Admittedly, it did get a bit crumbly... but look at that yellow!

And today in the garden I noticed a perfect mushroom. Big, round, glorious. As I was taking a photo of it, Mimi decided to do a walk-through and I just love the shot! I've dubbed it the 'Baba Yaga' shot! Giant chicken legs.


I did finally get those revisions done and a little more Christmas-knitting-that-I-wasn't-going-to-do. Back to work!

1 comment:

Katt said...

oh my that is very yellow!! looks good though!

hehe giant chicken chicken legs! i was eyeing off baby chicks today at a petshop considering if i could manage to sneak some home then force my husband to make a run for them so the cats dont eat it.