Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Holiday Theme - Red


I'm on holiday. So this morning I went comic book shopping with a friend. I absolutely loaded up on great comics. As I was lugging the haul into the house, I noticed that the postman had also arrived with some goodies and that the colours all coordinated...

There's my Chai fiber from Enchanted Knoll Farm. (I still keep losing my drop spindle as I try to tease out the fibers - however, I am nothing if not persistent!) There's also my vintage, cherry red Bakelite handled ice-cream scoop! I love this scoop. It reminds me of the one we had when I was growing up (still a work in progress, of course). I love and randomly collect Bakelite. Then there's the point that tomorrow could be nearly 40 degrees, so an ice cream scoop will be handy!

Little parcels of knitted thingamajigs are on their way overseas, too, now. I can return to catching up on WIPs!

1 comment:

artificiallymythic said...

Fantastic haul. I miss Minotaur.

Keep cool! :)