Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Brought to you by the colour green


It's rainy. For some reason, the article on Wizard Rock is stalled. What to do... what to do... make a little guacamole? I've never made it before, but delicious! I just combined mushed up avocado with spring onions, lemon juice, cayenne pepper, and mustard seed oil. With corn chips, a great lunch time treat.

And I have hot water again, which is very welcome! Although, look at my poor pumpkin vine:


That is apparently the work of the recent hail. Yes, I blamed the hens at first. They have claimed innocence and after reflection, I think I believe them.

Oh well, back to article revisions.

1 comment:

artificiallymythic said...

Yay for hot water. Boo for hail. Yay for guacamole. Boo for stone walls.

I'm off to watch House and procrastinate some more...