Saturday, May 8, 2010

Feelin' Silky


Just having a little nighttime tea after a day figuring out all kinds of academic things.

I've come to the realisation, though, that late last week I must have had a serious silky merino craving. Just look at what's been popping up on my doorstep. I discovered a new Etsy site, Fibrewebs, and yes, I was the first sale! On the basis of this lovely purple skein, I can confirm that I can't wait to see more yarn appear on the site! Then my BKFF told me about Lush Yarns. She's thinking of joining the sock club. She asked for my thoughts. I visited the site and came upon the Lucky Dips... which resulted in a bundle of 3 pink skeins. Oh, they really are lovely! And a good deal.

Anyway, a little more writing to do before the weekend proper!

2 comments:

Geek Knitter said...

Oh, you enabler you!

drkknits said...

hehe, ive seen those pink lucky dips popping up around the place and they are just gorgeous! cant wait to see what you do with them!