Thursday, December 9, 2010

Taking a Writer's Block Break

It's not really writer's block. It's more 'I'm tired of revising this article and while I know perfectly well what I have to do, I can't quite make myself just tap away until it's done' block. So I've been doing lots of useful things, filling out paperwork, updating a bibliography, wrapping a few presents, doing a load of laundry...

But it still isn't getting the revisions finished.

On the bright side, a parcel arrived today, travelling far from snowy places.


I love a parcel that is wrapped with care! We used to have a fabric store that would wrap the fabric in printed brown paper and string and I never wanted to open the parcel afterward. Strangely, one of the sales assistants told us most people preferred their purchases in a paper bag. They didn't like waiting the extra minute or two. I could never understand that. One of the reasons I love shopping through Etsy is that many of the sellers are amazing in terms of how they package up your purchases. But before I lose myself in this parcel-obsessed-tangent, inside today's parcel...


Who doesn't need more project bags?

This also made me giggle. But then, so do Bendigo Woollen Mills' big balls of yarn. I am twelve.

1 comment:

Rose Red said...

Both of those things make me giggle too. Yes, I am also 12. And possibly a boy...