Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Too tired to try on new cardigan

This morning, I got up early. Wee Davie looked over, yawned, stretched a bit. I stumbled about the kitchen, getting his breakfast. Kibble in the bowl, I looked over and...

Wee Davie had gone back to bed.

Where he stayed.

Right up until I was ready to leave.

I think that's really, really unfair.

Still, tonight I finished sewing up my new cotton sweater. I made it too big. Just a bit. I'll live. But I love the pattern - it's cute and clever. I knitted it up in 'Robin Egg Blue,' Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece. The pattern is 'Kira' by Cecily Glowik MacDonald.


I added a couple of vintage buttons. The cute little wings deserve vintage buttons.


Okay, I think maybe an early night is in order.

3 comments:

Rose Red said...

Awww, I know what you mean - when I see Nelly sleeping all day in the sun, well I really wish I was a cat. Except then I remember cats can't knit!

yoel said...

Very pretty! I love the vintage-y red buttons with that blue!

artificiallymythic said...

Beautiful cardi - if you've a tumble dryer, it may help rectify the big-issue...