Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Great Day in London

I recently had an absolutely brilliant day in London.

It was sunny!

I went to Little Venice, my favourite place in London.


I had breakfast there at Raoul's Cafe, my favourite cafe in London.


I stopped to say hello to a squirrel in Hyde Park.


And after a little window shopping on Regent Street and a little actual shopping in Carnaby Street, I went to the theatre with some friends.


If only you could see my big grin right now!

And then I went back to the pub where I was staying and flopped on the bed in exhaustion!


(Note: At the moment, it's really busy, so I can't write much, but I couldn't resist some teasers!)

4 comments:

Rose Red said...

OMG those shoes!!!

I'm not sure I could watch them in that play without thinking about their other collaboration! How cool!

Gosh I miss London.

WildflowerWool said...

Do I see a skein of yarn in that picture??

DrK said...

seriously, that is pretty much The Perfect Day. what an amazing performance that must have been. and the shoes, and ysolda. swoon.

artificiallymythic said...

*giggles insanely*