Thursday, August 25, 2011

Heel!


Look, S! I did it! I did the second heel of my Netherfield sock all by myself! For those who didn't know, I made an awful mess of the first heel some time ago and S kindly fixed it all and knitted through the heel so I'd actually finish the first sock. Okay, that was... ah... years ago. I've learned a lot since then. So last night, in a spurt of determination...

A finished heel!

Now all I have to do is keep the sock away from the monster under my desk, who is known to do this to the socks I'm wearing:



3 comments:

DrK said...

oh what a heel it is! so clever. what a totally gorgeous pattern. and hello wee one (kill the sock davie, kill it!).

Rose Red said...

Perhaps Wee Davie needs to learn how to heel! (*groan*!)

Looks fabulous!

yoel said...

That's a good-looking heel!