Friday, December 2, 2011

All I Want For Christmas...

... is a scruffy Scot in a Christmas sweater.


Well, I sort of got it right? Wee Davie is now sporting a Christmas collar.


As an added bonus, it looks knitted, but it's really cotton fabric. I do love a Scot in a Christmas sweater...

Okay, back to business, I am back on track with my attempts to whittle down the WIPS. These socks were barely a cuff when I left off. Now, thanks to some necessary recuperation on the home front, they are rapidly growing into possibly my most girliest socks yet, whipped from Knitabulously pink yarn. They're from The Joy of Sox, details to come when I'm finished. The intricate design is fiddly, but they are truly a sock confectionery. I can't wait to dance to sugar plums in these socks...


... maybe with the scruffy Scot in a Christmas sweater.

1 comment:

drkknits said...

i did for a minute think youd knitted the collar! very cute. the socks are gorgeous, what a fantastic colour! girly is sometimes very good for the soul.