Wednesday, January 11, 2012

On a rainy day, knit socks

The weather is wild today, so I focussed on finishing 'Buttercup's Folly' while watching tennis. The second isn't blocked yet, but they're just what I had in mind. Bright, silly, girly. I had fun writing up the pattern draft too and it's off to a worthy volunteer test knitter.


Which is good, because I have a second design already in mind! The chosen yarn is peeking out of the project bag I sewed up on Mrs Higgins. Just don't look too closely at those seams! (Papa's a bit worried - I mended his pants on Mrs Higgins!)


Just in the nick of time, my fabric order also arrived from Spoonflower. I see some productive time with Mrs Higgins ahead.

2 comments:

artificiallymythic said...

Vincent Tardis?! *squeak*

And I'm so excited about that pattern. I'm casting on this evening.

drkknits said...

beautiful socks, aptly named, and look at that gorgeous fabric! so cute! i see many themed project bags in your future!